Friday, February 25, 2011

I Don't Have A Title For This Post

I've been swamped with schoolwork this week, so no Project Switchfoot this week. Hopefully, I'll get back to it next week, and this won't be the start of a slide towards me leaving this project for dead.

In the meantime, I will simply share a few quick things.

  • American Idol is one of my guilty pleasures, and I must say, I've enjoyed this season a lot more than expected. Simon has always been one of my favorite things about the show, but they've done well without him. Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez are both entertaining and likable. On the other hand though, I'm not as big a fan of this group of contestants. There are a lot of talented people, but I don't see any superstar caliber singers in the mix. No one performance has really wowed me yet. If I have to pick a favorite right now, it would probably be Casey Abrams, who is a bit quirky and unique, but clearly really talented:

  • I've kind of been on a little Sara Bareilles kick recently. I've never been a huge fan before, but I have some of her songs on my ipod, and realized this week how much I like her music. She's really talented, and has a pretty unique flair. In particular, I'm a big fan of this song:


That's all for now. Hopefully I'll post again sometime next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment